- Swapping bookmarks for donations
- Mississauga soldiers collecting food and cash at local grocery stores for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Holiday Drive Update
- Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Bank Families in Mississauga to Get More Milk Starting This Week
- Get Ready For ‘Twas the Bite Before Christmas
- The Mississauga Food Bank Launches its 2013 Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
- Buy a Rotary Christmas Hamper for a hungry family
- Farmers’ Tax Credit for Food Bank Donations Becomes Law
Financial Accountability & Transparency
The Mississauga Food Bank is committed to financial accountability and transparency. Please feel free to contact Chris Hatch, executive director, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.270.5589 x223.
Audited Financial Statements
For our information and T3010 forms (including compensation information) as submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency, please visit their website here.
To download a copy of our Tax Receipting Policy, click here.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001