- Your Donations in Action – Delivering the freshest food and reducing waste
- Welcome to our new board members!
- Volunteers needed – Saturday, June 1
- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
Financial Accountability & Transparency
The Mississauga Food Bank is committed to financial accountability and transparency. Please feel free to contact Chris Hatch, executive director, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.270.5589 x223.
For our information and T3010 forms (including compensation information) as submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency, please visit their website here.
To download a copy of our Tax Receipting Policy, click here.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001