- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
Financial Accountability & Transparency
The Mississauga Food Bank is committed to financial accountability and transparency. Please feel free to contact Chris Hatch, executive director, with any questions at email@example.com or 905.270.5589 x223.
Audited Financial Statements
For our information and T3010 forms (including compensation information) as submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency, please visit their website here.
To download a copy of our Tax Receipting Policy, click here.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001