- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Financial Accountability & Transparency
The Mississauga Food Bank is committed to financial accountability and transparency. Please feel free to contact Chris Hatch, executive director, with any questions at email@example.com or 905.270.5589 x223.
Audited Financial Statements
For our information and T3010 forms (including compensation information) as submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency, please visit their website here.
To download a copy of our Tax Receipting Policy, click here.
The Mississauga Food Bank is a federally registered charitable organization: 11892 7011 RR0001