- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Our annual Thanksgiving Food & Fundraising Drive has officially started. Help us reach our goal of 145,000 lbs. of food and $60,000! We are still in need of volunteers to help us hand out donation bags and accept cash donations at grocery stores across Mississauga over Thanksgiving weekend.
Click here to signup as a volunteer.
Hunger is on the rise and The Mississauga Food Bank is working hard to keep up! Our goal for this year’s Thanksgiving Food & Fundraising Drive is to raise 145,000 lbs. of food and $60,000 to help those fighting hunger in Mississauga.
Join us Thanksgiving weekend at Loblaws and Metro grocery stores across Mississauga, where we will be handing our paper collection bags and accepting donations. Also, on Saturday October 06, Vinyl 95.3 will be broadcasting live from the Loblaws grocery store located in Heartland Town Center.
Food donations can be made at any Mississauga fire hall or grocery store from September 26 – October 24. Cash or food donations can also be made at any time to The Mississauga Food Bank.
This year’s tournament to be filled with prizes, auctions, lunch, dinner, and of course–anything and everything Golf!