- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
How to Donate Food
If you have non-perishable food to donate, you can drop it off in these locations:
- The Mississauga Food Bank during our business hours
- Any Mississauga Fire Station
- Select grocery stores throughout the city with collection bins
If you represent a food manufacturer or distributor and would like to donate food, you play a key role in the success of The Mississauga Food Bank. All large food industry donations must be coordinated in advance through Dawn Pullar, Director of Food Procurement, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905.270.5589 x224. For more information how to coordinate a large food industry donation, please download and read our Food Donation Guide.