- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
How to Donate Food
If you have non-perishable food to donate, you can drop it off in these locations:
- The Mississauga Food Bank during our business hours
- Any Mississauga Fire Station
- Select grocery stores throughout the city with collection bins
If you represent a food manufacturer or distributor and would like to donate food, you play a key role in the success of The Mississauga Food Bank. All large food industry donations must be coordinated in advance through Dawn Pullar, Director of Food Procurement, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 905.270.5589 x224. For more information how to coordinate a large food industry donation, please download and read our Food Donation Guide.