- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Most Needed Items
At The Mississauga Food Bank our goal is to supply clients with nutritious food. If the food being donated is something that you would not be willing to eat yourself or is past its expiration date please consider donating something else. Here is a list of items that would help us achieve our goal (BOLD items are most needed):
Peanut Butter Canned Fruit Fish/Meat