- New culinary arts program turns food bank ingredients into healthy dishes for our hungry neighbours
- HungerCount 2014
- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
Gift to Celebrate/Honour
You can make a financial donation in memory or in honour of a friend or loved one.
For every $1 received in honour of a loved one, The Mississauga Food Bank can distribute 3 meals to those who are hungry in our community. From this form, you will be able to send an e-card to the person you are honouring or remembering, and/or request a letter to be sent to the person or their next of kin.