- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Gift to Celebrate/Honour
You can make a financial donation in memory or in honour of a friend or loved one.
For every $1 received in honour of a loved one, The Mississauga Food Bank can distribute 3 meals to those who are hungry in our community. From this form, you will be able to send an e-card to the person you are honouring or remembering, and/or request a letter to be sent to the person or their next of kin.