- Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
- Win a Free iPad Air!
- Food Bank Families in Mississauga to Get More Milk Starting This Week
- Get Ready For ‘Twas the Bite Before Christmas
- Buy a Rotary Christmas Hamper for a hungry family
- Farmers’ Tax Credit for Food Bank Donations Becomes Law
- Hunger Count 2013
- How things have changed in ten years – a look back to 2003
- Thank you for supporting our Thanksgiving Drive!
- Community comes together to support the Thanksgiving Drive
Gift to Celebrate/Honour
You can make a financial donation in memory or in honour of a friend or loved one.
For every $1 received in honour of a loved one, The Mississauga Food Bank can distribute 3 meals to those who are hungry in our community. From this form, you will be able to send an e-card to the person you are honouring or remembering, and/or request a letter to be sent to the person or their next of kin.