- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
Helping Hands Club – Monthly Giving
Feed our hungry neighbours, month after month
Right now in Mississauga, a single mom and her child are hungry. Katherine and her two-year-old son, Nicky, struggle every month. On her meagre income, Katherine can barely afford the rent. Some days, Katherine has to go without lunch and dinner because she only has enough money to feed Nicky.
You can help Katherine, her son, and other neighbours like them in Mississauga. Your monthly gift to The Mississauga Food Bank will provide emergency meals to people in dire need. A suggested monthly gift of $40 will provide a hungry mom and her child struggling through poverty with a month of food.
Please join the Helping Hands Club today. Katherine and Nicky need your help.
Helping Hands Club members will receive:
- A monthly email
- A semi-annual Helping Hands Club update
- An annual tax receipt
- A small gift as a token of our gratitude
If you would like to make a change to your donation at any time, you can contact us at 905.270.5589 or email email@example.com.
Charitable Registration # 11892 7011 RR0001