- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
The Mississauga Food Bank wants to extend gratitude to all those who make financial contributions to help us fight hunger and feed hope here in our community.
As a part of recognizing those who go above and beyond in financial giving, the following is a listing of our sponsors for 2013. By taking part in our Annual Sponsorship Program, our major donors will have their corporate logos place on this page as they are available. The donations recognized below do not include event ticket purchases or gifts in kind.
To participate in or learn more about our Annual Sponsorship Program, please contact Meghan Nicholls at email@example.com or 905.270.5589 x226.