- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
The Mississauga Food Bank wants to extend gratitude to all those who make financial contributions to help us fight hunger and feed hope here in our community.
As a part of recognizing those who go above and beyond in financial giving, the following is a listing of our sponsors for 2013. By taking part in our Annual Sponsorship Program, our major donors will have their corporate logos place on this page as they are available. The donations recognized below do not include event ticket purchases or gifts in kind.
To participate in or learn more about our Annual Sponsorship Program, please contact Meghan Nicholls at email@example.com or 905.270.5589 x226.
|The Pendle Fund at the Community Foundation
of Mississauga supports The Mississauga Food Bank
We are extremely grateful to these donors who have contributed $5,000 or more in the past year.
The Harold E. Ballard Foundation
The Ontario Trillium Foundation
Green Shield Canada
Frank Fowler Foundation
H&R Property Management
Toronto Theosophical Society
Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at
Insurance Bureau of Canada
Sam McDadi Real Estate