- New culinary arts program turns food bank ingredients into healthy dishes for our hungry neighbours
- HungerCount 2014
- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
The Mississauga Food Bank wants to extend gratitude to all those who make financial contributions to help us fight hunger and feed hope here in our community.
As a part of recognizing those who go above and beyond in financial giving, the following is a listing of our sponsors for 2013. By taking part in our Annual Sponsorship Program, our major donors will have their corporate logos place on this page as they are available. The donations recognized below do not include event ticket purchases or gifts in kind.
To participate in or learn more about our Annual Sponsorship Program, please contact Meghan Nicholls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.270.5589 x226.
|The Pendle Fund at the Community Foundation
of Mississauga supports The Mississauga Food Bank
We are extremely grateful to these donors who have contributed $5,000 or more in the past year.
The Harold E. Ballard Foundation
The Ontario Trillium Foundation
Green Shield Canada
Frank Fowler Foundation
H&R Property Management
Toronto Theosophical Society
Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at
Insurance Bureau of Canada
Sam McDadi Real Estate