With new events and old favourites, The Mississauga Food Bank is launching its Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive on Monday, Nov. 18. With a goal of raising $250,000 and 200,000 pounds of food, the drive runs to Dec. 31.
- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
« Back to Events
This event has passed.