With new events and old favourites, The Mississauga Food Bank is launching its Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive on Monday, Nov. 18. With a goal of raising $250,000 and 200,000 pounds of food, the drive runs to Dec. 31.
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
« Back to Events
This event has passed.