Come walk or run with The Mississauga Food Bank in one of the Mississauga Marathon events on May 5 & 6, 2012 and help raise money to fight hunger and feed hope in Mississauga.
Our goal is to engage 50 participants and raise $20,000 to help us distribute almost 2 million meals this year!
Not a marathoner? Don’t worry—there are a variety of race events you can participate in while raising funds online for The Mississauga Food Bank:
- Full marathon
- Half marathon
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals 10K
- Starbucks Coffee Hazel 5K
- 2K Fun Run/Walk
The Mississauga Food Bank team members will receive:
- FREE entry for the first 10 members to join our team
- DISCOUNTED registration fees for all runners after that
- a t-shirt displaying your support of The Mississauga Food Bank
- an entry into a raffle for a prize for every $100 each participant raises!
WHAT NEXT/HOW TO REGISTER
- To get the free/discounted registration fee, download and complete the registration form, and email it to Meghan Nicholls.
- If you’ve already registered, email Meghan Nicholls with your name and registration number to receive free or discounted registration.
- For offline fundraising, print off a pledge form, and start asking your friends and relatives to pledge you!
- For online fundraising, information is included in the registration email you will receive directly from the Mississauga Marathon – so please read it carefully.
- For more information, visit the Mississauga Marathon Charities page, or send an email for help.