- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Are you thinking about having a garage sale? Instead of taking the time to haul out each item and price them check out a website called GiftIt. It is basically an online garage sale with all the proceeds going to charity. Just like Kijiji, GiftIt is free to use. You simply select The Mississauga Food Bank as your charity, post your item, sit back and watch it sell. Any money raised is sent directly to us!
Click here to learn more!
No Comments »
No comments yet.