- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Scotts Canada has expanded their ‘Gro for Good’ food bank program this year. In 2012, Scotts Canada distributed thousands of vegetable kits at Mississauga food banks, with the goal of helping families learn how to grow their own food. The program started last year with tomato plant kits, this year it has expanded to included spinach and lettuce seeds. Each kit is equipped the materials needed to grow the vegetables. The ‘Gro for Good’ food bank program empowers those fighting hunger and helps them be self-sufficient when accessing food.
To learn more about the ‘Gro for Good’ program click here.
No Comments »
No comments yet.