- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
Our office and warehouse will be closed at noon on December 24, 2013 and reopening on January 6, 2014 at 9 a.m.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please visit www.themississaugafoodbank.org/donate to make a donation quickly and securely online. Donations made online before midnight on December 31 or mailed to us postmarked December 31 or earlier will qualify for a 2013 tax receipt.
To donate food, please drop it off at your local Mississauga fire station.
If you need help getting food, please contact your neighbourhood food bank directly: www.themississaugafoodbank.org/how-to-get-food/locations/
No Comments »
No comments yet.