- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Our office and warehouse will be closed at noon on December 24, 2013 and reopening on January 6, 2014 at 9 a.m.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please visit www.themississaugafoodbank.org/donate to make a donation quickly and securely online. Donations made online before midnight on December 31 or mailed to us postmarked December 31 or earlier will qualify for a 2013 tax receipt.
To donate food, please drop it off at your local Mississauga fire station.
If you need help getting food, please contact your neighbourhood food bank directly: www.themississaugafoodbank.org/how-to-get-food/locations/
No Comments »
No comments yet.