How to Get Food
- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
What You Will Get
Food banks provide a 7-10 day supply of food for each member of your family. We try to offer choice and variety in the food that is provided, based on Canada’s Food Guide. Please keep in mind that your choice of food depends on what is available.
Food Banks Canada has resources available online to help you make nutritious meals for your family on a budget. You can find them on their website www.foodbankscanada.ca.
Also online is a Health Information Center designed to connect Mississauga residents with recommended local health events, programs, videos, library books and other online resources. Visit www.consumerhealthinfo.ca to access consumer health information from credible health care providers or organizations.