How to Get Food
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
What You Will Get
Food banks provide a 7-10 day supply of food for each member of your family. We try to offer choice and variety in the food that is provided, based on Canada’s Food Guide. Please keep in mind that your choice of food depends on what is available.
Food Banks Canada has resources available online to help you make nutritious meals for your family on a budget. You can find them on their website www.foodbankscanada.ca.
Also online is a Health Information Center designed to connect Mississauga residents with recommended local health events, programs, videos, library books and other online resources. Visit www.consumerhealthinfo.ca to access consumer health information from credible health care providers or organizations.