- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
James Karban joined our team as the ‘Marketing and Fund Development Intern’ for the month of August. James thought it was a great experience, “Being part of something so important in the community has not only opened my eyes to the less fortunate, but has also made me realize that we must all contribute if we are to alleviate poverty in the community…Some of the highlights during my time at The Mississauga Food Bank include helping to organize an annual event and interviewing clients at various partner food banks. Although my time at The Mississauga Food Bank has been short, I am grateful for the experience and happy to have met so many new people.” We wish James much success as he pursues his career goals!
No Comments »
No comments yet.