- Swapping bookmarks for donations
- Mississauga soldiers collecting food and cash at local grocery stores for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Holiday Drive Update
- Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Bank Families in Mississauga to Get More Milk Starting This Week
- Get Ready For ‘Twas the Bite Before Christmas
- The Mississauga Food Bank Launches its 2013 Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
- Buy a Rotary Christmas Hamper for a hungry family
- Farmers’ Tax Credit for Food Bank Donations Becomes Law
James Karban joined our team as the ‘Marketing and Fund Development Intern’ for the month of August. James thought it was a great experience, “Being part of something so important in the community has not only opened my eyes to the less fortunate, but has also made me realize that we must all contribute if we are to alleviate poverty in the community…Some of the highlights during my time at The Mississauga Food Bank include helping to organize an annual event and interviewing clients at various partner food banks. Although my time at The Mississauga Food Bank has been short, I am grateful for the experience and happy to have met so many new people.” We wish James much success as he pursues his career goals!
No Comments »
No comments yet.