- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
The Mississauga Food Bank has put over 150 food programs in neighbourhoods across Mississauga to ensure people who are hungry can get food where and when they need it.
These programs range from neighbourhood food banks where people get 7-10 days of food once a month, to hot meal programs, to before-school breakfast clubs, to programs training people how to cook nutritious food.
The Mississauga Food Bank food programs are placed in neighbourhoods across the city where there is high need, and in locations that can be easily accessed by those who attend these programs.
Learn how to become a Member Agency.
Yellow markers are Before-School Breakfast Clubs, blue markers are all other programs.
View The Mississauga Food Bank Food Programs in a larger map