- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
The Mississauga Food Bank works with dozens of member agencies in neighbourhoods across Mississauga to ensure people who are hungry can get food where and when they need it.
These programs range from neighbourhood food banks where people get 7-10 days of food once a month, to hot meal programs, to before-school breakfast clubs, to programs training people how to cook nutritious food.
The Mississauga Food Bank’s member agencies are located in neighbourhoods across the city where there is high need, and in locations that can be easily accessed by those who attend these programs.
Learn how to become a Member Agency.
Yellow markers are Before-School Breakfast Clubs, blue markers are all other programs.
View The Mississauga Food Bank Food Programs in a larger map