- Mississauga soldiers collecting food and cash at local grocery stores for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
- Win a Free iPad Air!
- Food Bank Families in Mississauga to Get More Milk Starting This Week
- Get Ready For ‘Twas the Bite Before Christmas
- The Mississauga Food Bank Launches its 2013 Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
- Buy a Rotary Christmas Hamper for a hungry family
- Farmers’ Tax Credit for Food Bank Donations Becomes Law
- Hunger Count 2013
The Mississauga Food Bank works with dozens of member agencies in neighbourhoods across Mississauga to ensure people who are hungry can get food where and when they need it.
These programs range from neighbourhood food banks where people get 7-10 days of food once a month, to hot meal programs, to before-school breakfast clubs, to programs training people how to cook nutritious food.
The Mississauga Food Bank’s member agencies are located in neighbourhoods across the city where there is high need, and in locations that can be easily accessed by those who attend these programs.
Learn how to become a Member Agency.
Yellow markers are Before-School Breakfast Clubs, blue markers are all other programs.
View The Mississauga Food Bank Food Programs in a larger map