- HungerCount 2014
- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
The Mississauga Food Bank works with dozens of member agencies in neighbourhoods across Mississauga to ensure people who are hungry can get food where and when they need it.
These programs range from neighbourhood food banks where people get 7-10 days of food once a month, to hot meal programs, to before-school breakfast clubs, to programs training people how to cook nutritious food.
The Mississauga Food Bank’s member agencies are located in neighbourhoods across the city where there is high need, and in locations that can be easily accessed by those who attend these programs.
Learn how to become a Member Agency.
Yellow markers are Before-School Breakfast Clubs, blue markers are all other programs.
View The Mississauga Food Bank Food Programs in a larger map