- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Hunger in Mississauga
A surprising 17% of Mississauga residents live in poverty.
That’s over 121,000 people.
The Mississauga Food Bank supports 59,000 clients each month, 8% of all Mississauga residents. 51% of them are children.
That means there are over 62,000 people who may be going hungry each month because they are unable or don’t know how to access a food bank.
We want to reach out to these people, and you can help us.
Click here to download the 2013 version of The Face of Hunger in Mississauga released on September 25, 2013.
Food Bank Locations
Below is a map of the postal code areas served by each of the 6 neighbourhood food banks that are a part of The Mississauga Food Bank Network.