- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
Hunger in Mississauga
A surprising 17% of Mississauga residents live in poverty.
That’s over 121,000 people.
The Mississauga Food Bank supports 59,000 clients each month, 8% of all Mississauga residents. 51% of them are children.
That means there are over 62,000 people who may be going hungry each month because they are unable or don’t know how to access a food bank.
We want to reach out to these people, and you can help us.
Click here to download the 2013 version of The Face of Hunger in Mississauga released on September 25, 2013.
Food Bank Locations
Below is a map of the postal code areas served by each of the 6 neighbourhood food banks that are a part of The Mississauga Food Bank Network.