- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Joanna Liu joined The Mississauga Food Bank in early September as a Marketing & Fund Development intern. While doing a great job for our organization she also tutors young students at the Golden Key Cultural Center and is Editor-in-Chief of Voice K, a Mississauga based magazine that’s written by children, for children.
Joanna was recently featured in an article by Mississauga News. To view the article click here.
We are so pleased to have Joanna join us and wish her much success as she pursues her career goals.
No Comments »
No comments yet.