- Mississauga soldiers collecting food and cash at local grocery stores for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Holiday Drive Update
- Holiday Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Bank Families in Mississauga to Get More Milk Starting This Week
- Get Ready For ‘Twas the Bite Before Christmas
- The Mississauga Food Bank Launches its 2013 Holiday Food and Fundraising Drive
- Buy a Rotary Christmas Hamper for a hungry family
- Farmers’ Tax Credit for Food Bank Donations Becomes Law
- Hunger Count 2013
Joanna Liu joined The Mississauga Food Bank in early September as a Marketing & Fund Development intern. While doing a great job for our organization she also tutors young students at the Golden Key Cultural Center and is Editor-in-Chief of Voice K, a Mississauga based magazine that’s written by children, for children.
Joanna was recently featured in an article by Mississauga News. To view the article click here.
We are so pleased to have Joanna join us and wish her much success as she pursues her career goals.
No Comments »
No comments yet.