- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
Our annual Thanksgiving Food & Fundraising Drive has officially started. Help us reach our goal of 145,000 lbs. of food and $60,000! We are still in need of volunteers to help us hand out donation bags and accept cash donations at grocery stores across Mississauga over Thanksgiving weekend.
Click here to signup as a volunteer.
No Comments »
No comments yet.