- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
The 11 participants, who range in age from 14-16, are on a cross-country trip to learn about their country, volunteer and meet new people, stopped in to volunteer at The Mississauga Food Bank earlier this week!
You can read the whole story and see pictures on Mississauga News’ website.
No Comments »
No comments yet.