- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
So far our Thanksgiving Food & Fundraising Drive has collected roughly $43,000. Over Thanksgiving weekend alone we collected 14,000 lbs. of food! We still have a ways to go in reaching our $60,000 and 145,000 lbs. of food goal.
Thanks again to our volunteers who helped in the warehouse and at grocery stores across Mississauga this past Thanksgiving weekend; we couldn’t have done it without you!
To view photos of the drive click here.
No Comments »
No comments yet.