- Preventing food waste on Earth Day and everyday
- The Mississauga Food Bank needs the community to shop its Spring Drive Grocery List
- Under the Big Top – photos from our gala
- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
Another successful year for the ‘Twas The Bite Before Christmas campaign! Dan Meadowcroft (event Founder/Director) presented our Executive Director (Chris Hatch) with a cheque for $26,320! Special thanks to those who helped organize and run these events, as well as, everyone came out in support of The Mississauga Food Bank.
No Comments »
No comments yet.