- Your Donations in Action – Delivering the freshest food and reducing waste
- Welcome to our new board members!
- Volunteers needed – Saturday, June 1
- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
Volunteer at Rotary Ribfest – July 19, 20, 21, 22 – Celebration Square/City Centre, Mississauga!
Rotary has over 1200 4-hour volunteer shifts available over the 4-day festival, and for each 4-hour shift you serve, a $20 donation will be given to The Mississauga Food Bank!
Why should you sign up?
- You’ll enjoy a 4-hour volunteer shift at an exciting festival
- Each volunteer receives a meal courtesy of Rotary Ribfest while you volunteer
- For students, volunteer hours count towards your high school graduation requirements
- Because you’ll know you’ve helped The Mississauga Food Bank receive a $20 donation which allows us to distribute 60 meals!
All you need to do is:
- Go to www.rib-fest.com.
- Click on the ‘Volunteers‘ link in the menu bar, and click on ’Click here to fill out the Volunteer Form‘ in orange letters at the bottom.
- When asked “Are you volunteering as a member of?” Select “Charity” and, be sure to enter THE MISSISSAUGA FOOD BANK in the text box so that we receive the $20 donation!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.