- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Other Ways to Help
4 Ways to Support The Mississauga Food Bank
- Organize a food drive at your office, school or with friends and family. Visit the “Organize a Food Drive‘ page to get a Food Drive Guide. All of the food that The Mississauga Food Bank distributes each year is donated.
- Make a donation online. For every $1 received, we can distribute 3 meals to hungry seniors, children and families in our community. Click here to donate.
- Educate Yourself. Join us for a Food for Thought session on the first Wednesday of every month (6:00-7:00pm), or arrange a group tour during regular business hours. Both sessions provide you with in-depth information about how we function and the work that we do in the community. For more information, please contact our Director of Marketing & Fund Development, Meghan Nicholls.
- Spread the Word. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter. Click here to view our social media policy.
The ways to help The Mississauga Food Bank are only limited by your imagination! If you would like to support us in some way, please contact us. If you would like to receive information on donor programs, please contact Meghan Nicholls, Director of Marketing & Fund Development at email@example.com or 905.270.5589 x226.
All contributions are tremendously appreciated. Tax receipts are provided as a registered non-profit charity (11892 7011 RR0001). For more information on our tax receipting policy, please click here.