- Rick Hansen Culinary Program – update
- Clients can grow their own lettuce with Scotts’ growing kits
- Nissan Canada Foundation expands partnership with The Mississauga Food Bank
- National Volunteer Week 2014 – April 6-12
- Shop The Mississauga Food Bank’s Grocery List this spring
- TMFB is getting fresh eggs!
- Food Purchasing Fund
- Clear the clutter and help families in Mississauga
- CFRE 24-hour Broadcast
- Managing Social Safety Nets
Congratulations to this year’s most significant contributors!
Volunteer Recognition Levels
Volunteers contributing over 10 hours in the previous year are recognized at our annual Volunteer Appreciation BBQ.
Special recognition is given to the following groups according to individual contribution:
- Bronze Volunteers: 50-99 hours served
Each bronze volunteer receives a Certificate of Appreciation
- Silver Volunteers: 100-199 hours served
Each silver volunteer receives Certificate of Appreciation and gift certificate
- Gold Volunteers: 200+ hours served
Volunteer of the Year
Our Volunteers of the Year (individual and group) are selected by both the hours they contributed and their exhibition of the true ‘spirit’ of The Mississauga Food Bank.
|Individual Volunteer of the Year 2013: Beth Taylor|
|Group Volunteer of the Year 2012: Porsche Canada|