- 3M supports The Mississauga Food Bank
- Kids collect food for TMFB at their birthday parties
- Students sport their jammies for The Mississauga Food Bank
- Your Donations in Action – Families Supporting Families
- Auction Items Needed
- How TMFB works – an infographic overview
- ‘Twas the Bite Results
- Sharing across Ontario – SNAP
- Annual Gala Puts Hunger in Mississauga in the Spotlight
- Closure – February 5, 2014
Congratulations to this year’s most significant contributors!
Volunteer Recognition Levels
Volunteers contributing over 10 hours in the previous year are recognized at our annual Volunteer Appreciation BBQ.
Special recognition is given to the following groups according to individual contribution:
- Bronze Volunteers: 50-99 hours served
Each bronze volunteer receives a Certificate of Appreciation
- Silver Volunteers: 100-199 hours served
Each silver volunteer receives Certificate of Appreciation and gift certificate
- Gold Volunteers: 200+ hours served
Volunteer of the Year
Our Volunteers of the Year (individual and group) are selected by both the hours they contributed and their exhibition of the true ‘spirit’ of The Mississauga Food Bank.
|Individual Volunteer of the Year 2013: Beth Taylor|
|Group Volunteer of the Year 2012: Porsche Canada|