- Getting food to those who need it most
- Our generous neighbours helped us exceed our Spring Drive goal
- Mississauga Tim Hortons Owners have an appetite to improve the lives of their hungry neighbours
- Meet our new Friend Sponsor – Nissan Canada Foundation
- Chris Hatch honoured with Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Help us reach our Spring Drive goal
- Spring Drive Update
- Spring Drive starts Monday!
- Member Agency Event: Free Seniors Information & Active Living Fair
- Unitarian Congregation Church’s Creative Food Drive!
The Mississauga Food Bank would like to join in celebrating World Food Day. On October 16 each year we mark the founding of the Conference of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations. It is a day celebrated globally by organizations, agencies, business and individuals working with hunger and poverty. The aim is to raise awareness of these issues. At The Mississauga Food Bank we would like to call attention to the fight against hunger happening right here in our own backyard. With 65,000 Mississauga residents accessing our 154 food programs each month, we work hard to keep up with the demand for food here in our own community.
To find out how you can help visit the ‘Donate‘ section of our website.
No Comments »
No comments yet.