This holiday season, come together with your loved ones and give back in a safe, easy and meaningful way in support of our Holiday Food Drive!
Join us on Saturday, December 18, at The Mississauga Food Bank between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to deliver your donation box and celebrate the season at our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive!
How does it work?
- Download our 12 Days of Giving calendar and shopping list.
- Each day between December 1 – 12, add one of our most needed food or household items to a box.
- Deliver your donation box to The Mississauga Food Bank on Saturday, December 18 between 10:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m. at our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive.
For more festive fun, decorate your donation box to spread holiday cheer and drop it off at our Contactless Drive-Thru event in support of our Holiday Food Drive!
12 Days of Giving shopping list:
- Cooking oil 7. Baby food
- Peanut butter 8. Juice
- Pasta sauce 9. Rice
- Canned fruit 10. Healthy cereal
- Canned vegetables 11. Canned tuna
- Soup/stew 12. Dried beans
Who does the 12 Days of Giving benefit?
By participating in our 12 Days of Giving, you will ensure that everyone in Mississauga has healthy and appropriate food to share around their holiday table.
In the last year, almost 26,000 hungry neighbours visited a food bank – almost 7,000 for the first time.
By joining us in the fight against hunger, you will give a neighbour peace of mind and hope for the future.