Thank you for your interest in applying for the Food Bank 2 Home Delivery Program.
The Food Bank 2 Home Delivery program is experiencing a high number of applications and has a waiting list. Due to the high volume of applications received, the program is currently at capacity. This is a temporary service delay as we work to process our waitlisted applicants, and expand out our program in order to feed more people.
We expect to reopen our application process in the near future. If you would like to be notified when applications reopen, please provide your name and email address. We will reach out to everyone who supplies their contact information when the application opens back up - you do not need to reach back out.
If you have already submitted your application, you will remain on the waitlist and will be contacted with further information. There is no need to reapply once applications reopen.
To qualify for the Food Bank 2 Home program, potential applicants must:
- Reside in Mississauga
- Unable to visit your neighbourhood food bank or do not live with a household member who is able to visit a food bank on your behalf.
In addition to the above criteria, you must also fall into one of the following categories:
- 65+ years old and unable to visit a local food bank
- Have a physical disability that keeps you from accessing a local food bank.
- Have a long-term illness that keeps you from accessing a local food bank.
- A single, new, or expecting parent who is homebound.
If any of the criteria listed above applies to you, please provide your information below to be notified when applications reopen: