October is Global Diversity Awareness Month!
This celebration pays tribute to the diverse minds and beliefs held by all cultures.
We live in a multicultural country, and embracing the values of various cultures only strengthens our understanding and appreciation of our communities.
Check out our blog posts below to learn more about all the ways our different cultures, heritages, experiences, and more contribute to a more inclusive Mississauga:
- International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- Asian & South Asian Heritage Month | Victoria Mok
- Asian & South Asian Heritage Month | Vipin Saini
- Asian & South Asian Heritage Month | Nazish Tayab
- Asian & South Asian Heritage Month | Nargis Mahmud
- Black History Month l Tinuola Babafemi
- Black History Month l Vivian Etuka
- Black History Month l Darnell Rose
- International Youth Day