Here’s a home-made hummus that’s also the perfect healthy on-the-go snack. This #MightyMeals recipe is tasty and simple, and it’s sure to become your new favourite.
- 1 bag pita bites
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 14 fl. oz can chickpeas (drained)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 head garlic (roasted)
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Scrape the side of the blender with a spatula.
- Add water to adjust consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cayenne pepper and olive oil
- Serve with pita bites.