Assist The Mississauga Food Bank in maintaining its databases to provide the best services possible.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Effective September 7, 2021 – All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before volunteering. Volunteers are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. To read the full policy, click here.
If you have questions or a written, approved medical exemption from the vaccine, please email email@example.com.
- Assist the Development & Marketing Department with accurately entering and updating confidential information and data (i.e., gift information) into Raiser’s Edge software.
- Organize, and maintain records, files, and other materials.
- Maintain and perform record and data cleanup/updates in Raiser’s Edge to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain donor and client confidentiality.
- 18 years old or older.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in the English language.
- Previous experience with data entry, database management, and photocopier use.
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy skills as well as the ability to follow procedures.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well with minimal supervision with proficient typing and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge software is considered an asset.
Donor Relations and Database Coordinator.
The Mississauga Food Bank Office – 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga, ON.
3.5 hours from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. any day from Monday to Thursday.
Ensure The Mississauga Foof Bank’s essential information is up-to-date. Build valuable experience and develop your database management skills while making a difference in your community.
We value the contributions of our volunteers, so we have a professional work space, up-to-date technology, and a lunchroom with all the tea or coffee you can drink!