Provide personal acknowledgment to individual donors by completing thank you phone calls.
- 18 years or older with a mature, warm, and friendly demeanor.
- Access to the Internet, your own phone and computer, as well as a quiet place at home to make phone calls.
- Comfortable speaking to others with an ability to convey sincere gratitude over the phone.
- Caring and committed, with a demonstrated passion to further The Mississauga Food Bank’s mission.
- Complete sincere and personal donor thank you calls using the Nimble Connect calling system. (sample script is provided)
- Document conversation notes and/or updated donor information.
- Answer donor inquiries where possible.
- Understand and uphold TMFB’s confidentiality guidelines to protect donor privacy.
Minimum of 3 hours per week.
Ongoing training and support, including a virtual onboarding training session. Your phone will be connected to the system, which will protect your phone number.
Show gratitude on behalf of The Mississauga Food Bank to our valued donors. Build valuable experience and develop your communication skills while making a difference in your community.