The purpose of this role is to represent The Mississauga Food Bank and take pictures at various events that will be used in our Social Media and marketing campaigns. This would be an ideal role for a retired person with photography experience.
- Attending various in-house/community events and taking pictures according to The Mississauga Food Bank Guidelines
- Capturing photos according to a provided ‘shot list’
- Processing, editing, file naming and transferring selected images to assigned staff
- Examples of prior work are preferred
- Must have working knowledge and experience on digital photography
- Dependable and committed
- Knowledge of editing photos and uploading to a computer
- Must be 18 years and older
- Have experience producing professional photographs
- Can produce high-resolution photographs for printing
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate with staff and other volunteers effectively
- Willingness to be flexible
- Volunteer must utilize personal equipment, equipment will not be provided by TMFB
Various locations. In-house and at various large-scale community events.
Length of Commitment:
6 months to a year – Once a month or as required
- Showcase your skills, build your portfolio, and help us promote The Mississauga Food Bank’s work.
- Gain additional knowledge and experience in photography