The ReclaimFRESH leader supervises ReclaimFRESH volunteers as they sort food for our ReclaimFRESH food rescue program.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Effective September 7, 2021 – All volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before volunteering. Volunteers are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. To read the full policy, click here.
If you have questions or a written, approved medical exemption from the vaccine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours a week for 6 months
- Must be 18 Years or older
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Learn frozen food quality guidelines
- Clean and disinfect work area prior to bringing the food
- Perform cursory checks of frozen food quality
- Separate good product from the product that needs to be composted
- Maintain sorting and storage areas on a frequent basis to ensure cleanliness
- Follow all directions of warehouse staff
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team with a positive attitude
- Experience handling or knowledge of, frozen food products considered an asset
Important Consideration: Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times. Gloves and any other protective equipment needed will be provided. Anyone with food allergies, please be advised you will be potentially exposed to all types of food.