Once you register, your company’s name will be displayed on the Corporate Challenge web page, along with a link to your company’s personalized donation page. In addition to creating an opportunity for your staff to give back to the community, there are a number of benefits your team will receive for every fundraising milestone you reach. At minimum, your company will receive an acknowledgement letter from The Mississauga Food Bank for all funds and/or food raised.
Milestone 1: Your company raises $5,000 – $9,999 (or 2,500 to 4,999 pounds of food)
- An engaging, team-building volunteer opportunity at The Mississauga Food Bank’s
warehouse (shifts are generally 3 hours long, availability of dates may vary, and COVID-safety measures are in place).
- A personalized video message from Meghan Nicholls, CEO of The Mississauga Food Bank, thanking you for your participation.
- A certificate of appreciation from the office of Mayor Bonnie Crombie.
Milestone 2: Your company raises $10,000 to $19,999 (or 5,000 to 9,999 pounds of food)
- A cheque presentation photo opportunity with the Mayor of Mississauga, Bonnie Crombie and Meghan Nicholls, CEO, along with an appreciation certificate from Mayor Bonnie Crombie.
- Photo of cheque presentation posted on social media from Mayor Crombie and The
Mississauga Food Bank team.
- Recognition in the Mayor’s post-campaign e-newsletter
Milestone 3: Your company raises $20,000 or more (or 10,000+ pounds of food)
- Mayor Crombie will visit your company to present a certificate, do a cheque presentation, and a “meet and greet” with staff.
- Invitation to Mayor Bonnie Crombie’s 2022 Holiday Food Drive campaign wrap-up.
Top Performer: Your company raises the largest amount of meals collectively as a corporation compared to any other corporate teams
- Your company will be publicly acknowledged at the wrap event and will be noted in our final press release as the top fundraiser.
- Mayor Crombie will visit your company for a “meet and greet“; and will present your company with the Mayor’s Food Drive Corporate Award.
- Invitation to the 2022 Holiday Food Drive campaign wrap-up event.
- Mayor Crombie will present an award with your company’s name to recognize you as the highest contributor to the campaign.
Please note: for all of the milestones noted above, The Mississauga Food Bank may modify benefits based on the landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For information on donation receipts, please visit:
For more information, and resources, please contact Sukaina Sumar-Ebrahim at 905.270.5589 ext. 245 or email@example.com.