Please note: for all of the milestones noted below, The Mississauga Food Bank may have to adjust the benefits based on the current landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On top of giving your staff team an engaging opportunity to give back to your community, there are a number of benefits your team will receive for every fundraising milestone you reach.
Milestone 1: Your company raises $2,500 – $4,999 (or or 1,500 to 2,499 pounds of food)
- An engaging, team-building volunteer opportunity at The Mississauga Food Bank’s warehouse (shifts are generally 3 hours long, availability of dates may vary, COVID-safety measures are in place).
- A personalized video message from Meghan Nicholls, CEO of The Mississauga Food Bank, thanking you for your participation.
- A participation certificate from the office of Mayor Bonnie Crombie.
Milestone 2: Your company raises $5,000 – $9,999 (or 2,500 to 3,999 pounds of food)
- A cheque presentation photo opportunity with Mayor Crombie and Meghan Nicholls, CEO of The Mississauga Food Bank. (Times/dates to be confirmed)
- Acknowledgment on social media from The Mississauga Food Bank and Mayor Crombie.
- Recognition in the Mayor’s post-campaign e-newsletter.
Milestone 3: Your company raises $10,000 or more (or 4,000+ pounds of food)
- Mayor Crombie will visit your company to present a certificate, do a cheque presentation, and a “Meet & Greet” with staff. (Times/dates to be confirmed)
- Invitation to Mayor Bonnie Crombie’s 2021 Thanksgiving Food Drive campaign wrap up.
Top Performer: Your company raises the largest amount of meals collectively as a corporation compared to any other corporate teams.
- Your company will be publicly acknowledged at the wrap event and will be noted in our final press release.
- Mayor Crombie will visit your company for a “Meet and Greet” and will present your company with the Mayor’s Food Drive Corporate Award. (Times/dates to be confirmed)
For more information, resources, please contact Kimberley Souliere, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-270-5589 ext. 234.