This spring, help us raise $750,000 by April 23!
The first $15,000 donated will be matched, dollar for dollar by Scotts Canada Ltd. to provide healthy food for twice as many meals!
Your gift today will ensure that they have access to healthy and nutritious food.
Here’s how you can support this year’s Spring Food Drive:
- Make a financial donation – Help raise money to enable us to purchase fresh food in bulk and provide food for healthy meals to neighbours. $30 provides food for 30 meals, and with the match, that equals 60 meals!
- Sign up today and create your own spring-themed fundraising page in support of your hungry neighbours. Set a fundraising goal, and share your page with friends, family, and coworkers to give back in a meaningful way.
- Join the Give 30 Movement – Help feed your hungry neighbours this Ramadan.
- Host an event – Choose The Mississauga Food Bank as a community partner of choice when hosting a workplace or community event.
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities!
Please consider making a monetary donation or organizing a fundraiser in place of a food drive. As we move our operations to a new facility, we have limited capacity to pick up and store food donations. If you are looking to make a food donation to the Spring Drive, we encourage you to drop off food at your local fire station in Mississauga or participating grocery stores across the city.