This spring, come together as a family and give back in a safe, fun, and meaningful way!
Join us and participate in our brand new initiative: CAN You Find It? Scavenger Hunt taking place between March 11- April 1, 2021.
- Download our scavenger hunt activity sheet.
- Complete our riddle activity. Solve each listed riddle on the page and match your answer to one of our most needed food and household items.
- Print off our scavenger hunt clues and hide them around your house along with the items you have collected.
- Give your family the first clue, and send them on a hunt!
- Deliver your unsealed box to The Mississauga Food Bank on Saturday, April 3, between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and take part in our Spring Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive, brought to you by Scotts Canada!
- We’ll also be accepting boxes during regular business hours, or at your local fire station.
For more family fun, decorate your box with your favourite colour and write a message of hope for your hungry neighbours.