This Ramadan, join the Give 30 movement and help feed your hungry neighbours!
The first $30,000 donated will DOUBLE to feed twice as many neighbours! That means for every $1 you donate, your donation will be doubled to give healthy food for 4 meals to a hungry neighbour thanks to an anonymous donor.
Here’s how you can support Give 30 this year:
- Make a financial donation! $50 provides food for 100 meals x 2 with the match to equal 200 meals!
- Host a food drive to collect the most needed and urgently needed items for emergency hampers.
- Set up a Ramadan fundraiser or consider hosting an iftar to raise funds.
- Challenge yourself to give up something for 30 days (eg coffee, sugar, etc.) to show your solidarity.
- Send and tag us on photos and videos of your family participating in our Give 30 campaign and you could be included in our social media posts!
- Spread the word! Your advocacy can inspire others to join the fight against hunger. Be sure to tag us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or TikTok.
Food donations can be brought directly to The Mississauga Food Bank at 3121 Universal Drive
or dropped off at any local fire station in Mississauga. Click here for more details.