Double your impact this Ramadan!
Here’s how you can support Give 30 this year:
- Make a financial donation! Help raise money to enable us to purchase fresh food in bulk and provide food for healthy meals to neighbours. $30 provides food for 30 meals, and with the match, that equals 60 meals!
- Sign up today and create your own fundraising page this Ramadan in support of your hungry neighbours. Set a fundraising goal, and share your page with friends, family, and coworkers to give back in a meaningful way.
- Host an event – Choose The Mississauga Food Bank as a community partner of choice when hosting a community event.
- Challenge yourself to give up something for 30 days (e.g. coffee, sugar, etc.) to show solidarity.
- Spread the word – Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities!
Please consider making a monetary donation or organizing a fundraiser in place of a food drive. As we move our operations to a new facility, we have limited capacity to pick up and store food donations. If you are looking to make a food donation to the Give 30 campaign, we encourage you to drop off food at your local fire station in Mississauga or participating grocery stores across the city.