This holiday season, come together with your loved ones and give back in a safe, fun, and meaningful way!
Join our Holiday Food Drive and give fresh food and hope to your hungry neighbours in Mississauga.
We’re hosting our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive on Saturday, December 18, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga ON.
We will be collecting donations of our most needed food and care items from our 12 Days of Giving activity, so get in on the festive fun and start gathering donations today! Together, we can raise $1,500,000 and 300,000 pounds of food to ensure our neighbours in need have healthy and appropriate food this holiday season and into the new year.
Safety is our number one priority and we will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols set by the region. If you plan on joining us at this event, please follow the instructions below:
- For ease of traffic, please turn onto Universal Drive from Dundas Street East.
- Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you to the back of The Mississauga Food Bank.
- Pull up to an unloading station and remain inside your vehicle.
- Pop your trunk and wait for a volunteer to unload your generous donation. The volunteer will close your trunk for you once your donation has been received.
- Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you out of the parking lot.
If you are unable to attend, we welcome you to make a financial donation.
Our Holiday Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive is proudly sponsored by Spark Power.
Thank you to Nissan Canada Foundation for sponsoring our Holiday Food Drive.