This spring, support your hungry neighbours from the comfort of your vehicle!
We’re hosting our Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive on Saturday, April 3, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at 3121 Universal Drive, Mississauga ON.
Safety is our number one priority. We will be following strict COVID-19 safety protocols set by the region. To help us manage with fewer volunteers and support, please follow the instructions below:
- For ease of traffic, please turn onto Universal Drive from Dundas Street East.
- Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you to the back of the Food Bank.
- Pull up to an unloading station and remain inside your vehicle at all times with your windows up.
- Pop your trunk and wait for a volunteer to unload your generous donation. The volunteer will close your trunk for you once your donation has been received.
- Follow volunteers’ instructions as they direct you out of the parking lot.
Thank you for helping us raise $200,000 and 150,000 pounds of food this spring season.
Thank you to Scotts Canada for sponsoring this year’s Spring Food Drive!