We need your help to raise $400,000 and 200,000 pounds of food by October 17.
Join Mayor Crombie’s 2021 Thanskgiving Food Drive and be the reason why everyone has access to healthy food. From September 14 – October 17, you can support your hungry neighbours by taking part in any (or all!) of the following ways:
- Make a financial donation – $60 provides fresh and appropriate food for 120 meals!
- Join Mayor Crombie’s Corporate Challenge!
- Organize a food drive and/or fundraiser! – Raise food and funds for neighbours in need this Thanksgiving.
- Donate food at one of our drop-off locations!
- Spread the word! Share updates with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or LinkedIn.
- Check out our volunteer opportunities – We’re looking for volunteer drivers for our Food Bank 2 Home program – and more!
- Bring your donations to our Contactless Drive-Thru Food Drive on Oct 9! (More details to come!)