Insecurities? We all have them. But food should not be one of them. Exploring the realities and impacts of food insecurity in Mississauga.
Join the Community Foundation of Mississauga for an invigorating discussion with advocates from local organizations on the food security challenge in Mississauga and how we can create tangible solutions to reduce food insecurity and its long-term health impacts.
Moderator: Tanya Mushynski, Vice President of Customer Care at Enbridge
- Meghan Nicholls: Chief Executive Officer, The Mississauga Food Bank
- Ahmed Mirza: Co-Founder, Peel Food Action Council
- Adam Marsella: Director of External Affairs, Novo Nordisk Canada
Don’t miss your opportunity to gain insight from these experts as they share their knowledge and perspective on this pressing issue.
When: Thursday, February 23rd 2023, 10 – 11 am EDT
Where: Virtual Webinar via Zoom
Register for this event through Eventbrite to receive your Zoom link.
For further information contact:
- Mohsin Kamal, Grants and Community Initiatives Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorraine Crow, Grants and Community Initiatives Director at email@example.com