Register your campaign
Click here to read our Food Drive Guidelines.
A creative campaign will better engage your community and help you reach your campaign goals. Consider building your campaign around a theme, event, or holiday!
Download our most needed items posters and include them in your campaign as a guide for those who want to donate:
Challenge your community to fill a certain number of donation bins or raise a minimum number of pounds of food.
- We can provide donation boxes that hold about 250 pounds of donations.
- If you are collecting donations greater than 1,000 pounds, we can deliver donation boxes to you.
- For those raising less than 1,000 pounds, you are welcome to schedule a time to pick up donation boxes from The Mississauga Food Bank.
- We only collect donations greater than 1,000 pounds (about four full donation boxes), all other donations must be dropped off.
- Donations can be dropped off at any Mississauga fire station or at our facility at 3121 Universal Drive.
Promote your campaign
To take your food drive to the next level, we encourage you to try our brand-new initiative!
Sign up and create your very own fundraising page in support of your hungry neighbours. You will be able to set your own fundraising goal, share it with your friends, and give back in an easy and meaningful way.
Make sure to share your event with your online community and tag The Mississauga Food Bank in your social posts!