Please click the button to register your event.
Click here to read our Food Drive/Fundraiser Guidelines.
Use your imagination when it comes to ideas! Feel free to use your own ideas, or take a look at some of our suggestions.
Maybe you want to raise just specific items! Our Most Needed Items are canned fish/meat, peanut butter, fruit and vegetables (canned, juice, pasta sauce), cereal, rice, and boxed macaroni and cheese, baby food, and personal care items (menstrual products, shampoo, soap, etc.).
The ‘when’ and ‘where’ is the easy part of an event, following through is the fun part!
- Challenge your school, colleagues, or community to reach a specific weight or number of bins filled.
- Generating 100% participation is a goal.
- If you’re organizing a corporate event, find out if your company will match employee’s gifts.
- We can lend you food collection boxes that hold 250-300 lbs. Or you can collect food in your own containers or boxes.
- We can only pick up collections greater than 500 lbs (about 50 grocery bags), but we appreciate donations being dropped off.
- Drop donations at a fire station. Financial donations CANNOT be dropped at fire stations, they should be brought to our warehouse.
Amp It Up
Do you want to take your fundraiser or food drive to the next level? Consider fundraising online! Online donations are much easier to manage than heavy cans and boxes and for every $1 you raise, we can distribute food for 2 meals!
Contact us to discuss how you can use an online giving page for your next fundraiser.