Fundraisers and Food Drives
- Promote your fundraiser or food drive on social media.
- Tag us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok so we can help support you.
- Provide your network with campaign updates every couple of days.
- Thank donors and remind others to donate and share your campaign.
- Here are some ideas to make your campaign fun and unique!
- Organizing a workplace fundraiser or food drive? Our workplace campaign guide will help make your campaign a success.
- Interested in organizing a curbside food drive in your neighbourhood? This guide will help you get started.
- Consider collecting:
- Contact us to set up your own online fundraising page or register your event here.
- Online donations are easy to manage and help us purchase the food our hungry neighbours need the most.
Do you have a great idea that has worked for you? Let us know so we can share it with others!
For students 13 years old or younger
Kids Who Care is our engagement program for elementary students.
The tools below will help teach school-age children about the importance of helping others in their community. Also, these activities will strengthen their cognitive skills and raise awareness for hunger in Mississauga.
Elementary School Resources
- Our school campaign guide will help make your fundraiser or food drive a success.
For students 14 to 18 years old
Student Connections is our engagement program for teens. These tools are for secondary schools or other youth groups looking to get involved in the community.
Secondary School Resources
School campaign guide: How to form a student ambassador team, enhance your drive with CANstruction or fundraising, and social media suggestions.