About the role
Provide personal acknowledgement to individual donors by completing thank you phone calls.
- Complete sincere and personal donor thank you calls using the Nimble Connect calling system. (sample script is provided)
- Document conversation notes and/or updated donor information.
- Answer donor inquiries where possible.
- Understand and uphold The Mississauga Food Bank’s confidentiality guidelines to protect donor privacy.
- 18 years or older with a mature, warm, and friendly demeanor.
- Access to the Internet, your own phone and computer, as well as a quiet place at home to make phone calls.
- Comfortable speaking to others with an ability to convey sincere gratitude over the phone.
- Caring and committed, with a demonstrated passion to further The Mississauga Food Bank’s mission.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required.
- Development Manager.
- Ongoing training and support, including a virtual onboarding training session. Your phone will be connected to the system, which will protect your phone number.
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Coordinator will provide details for onboarding and how to create your account in our Volunteer Hub platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!