About the role
- Learn frozen food quality guidelines.
- Clean and disinfect work area prior to bringing the food.
- Perform cursory checks of frozen food quality.
- Separate good product from the product that needs to be composted.
- Maintain sorting and storage areas on a frequent basis to ensure cleanliness.
- Follow all directions of warehouse staff.
- 18 years or older, with a mature and positive attitude.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team with a positive attitude.
- Experience handling or knowledge of, frozen food products considered an asset.
- mportant Consideration: Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times. Gloves and any other protective equipment needed will be provided. Anyone with food allergies, please be advised you will be potentially exposed to all types of food.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required.
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Coordinator will provide details for onboarding and how to create your account in our Volunteer Hub platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!