About the Role
Gather your co-workers for a great team-building activity while also giving back to the community! Help make a positive impact for your neighbours in need – all you need is 3 hours. You will spend time sorting and packing food donations to prepare them to be distributed through our network of 50+ agencies across Mississauga.
- Sort and pack food donations according to best before dates, package integrity, and food type.
- Build, pack, label, scan, and stack food boxes, and recycle packaging materials, bale cardboard, etc.
- Clean up the food sorting area with fellow volunteers at the end of the shift.
- Able to manually lift 20-40 lbs.
- Able to stand for 2-4 hours.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required.
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Corporate Development Officer will contact you to chat further about the volunteer shift.
Once all details are confirmed, our Corporate Development Officer will provide further information to help you and your team get ready for your volunteer shift!
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!