About the role
Assist The Mississauga Food Bank in maintaining its databases to provide the best services possible.
- Assist the Development department with accurate entering and updating confidential information and data (i.e., gift information) into Raiser's Edge software.
- Organize, and maintain records, files, and other materials.
- Maintains and performs record and data cleanup/updates in Raiser's Edge to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain donor and client confidentiality.
- 18 years old or older.
- Experience with Raiser's Edge is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in the English language.
- Intermediate skills using Excel, formula’s applications and tables.
- Previous experience with data entry, database management, and photocopier use.
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy skills as well as the ability to follow procedures.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well with minimal supervision with proficient typing and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Covid-19 Vaccine required.
- Build valuable experience and develop your database management skills while making a difference in your community.
- Gain experience and insight into poverty and hunger issues in Mississauga.
Our Application Process
Complete and submit the application form above.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to chat further about the role and your availability.
If you are confirmed for a role, our Volunteer Coordinator will provide details for training, onboarding and how to create your account in our Volunteer Hub platform.
If this volunteer role sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
More Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to see other available volunteer opportunities, please click below!